RETURNS, EXCHANGES, WARRANTY, AND PAYMENT POLICIES
Any product you purchase from Kracken Airsoft is covered by our straight-forward Returns & Warranty Policy. From the day you receive your order you are covered by our Returns & Warranty policy for 30 days!
HASSLE-FREE RETURNS POLICY
- If you received a product that ended up being defective or changed your mind within the first 14 days? We'll provide a return shipping label for you to send your products in like-new, unopened, and/or unused condition back to us.
- After the first 14 days you can still send your products back by taking your box to your local post-office or UPS/FedEx location. We even offer a discounted return shipping label.
- Anything returned to us in unopened or like-new condition with all parts, accessories, tags, labels, etc. is eligible for a refund for the cost of the products if returned within the 30 day period.
RETURNS & WARRANTY POLICIES DETAILS:
Our Customer Service team is happy to help resolve any issues you may have been experiencing with your purchases from KrackenAirsoft.com The following are important notes about returning any airsoft products for refund, store credit, warranty repairs, or exchanges. Please carefully review all the information below before proceeding with your return.
- An RMA # is required for all returns. To obtain an RMA # please request one by emailing Orders@kingrkracken.com
- The 30 day returns and warranty policy starts at the date of delivery.
- All Warranty related returns will be inspected by our technicians to determine warranty coverage.
- Return requests are answered in the order they are received. Please allow 1-3 business days for our customer service team to process your return request.
The following will void your warranty and ability to return an item:
- Attempting to disassemble, upgrade, repair, or alter the product in any way. This includes the removal of the federally mandated orange tip, any warning/safety labels or markings, SB199 or other state/city compliant markings for any airsoft guns on all orders to and from the state of California (or others that may require them).
- Use of low grade BBs. Do not use 0.12g BBs in any airsoft guns other than low end, entry level plastic guns (aka LPEGS). Using low grade BBs or BBs lighter than 0.20g BBs in any metal gearbox or competition level gun will cause damage to the gun and void all warranties and possibility of return. Airsoft Station does not cover internal warranties on guns damaged by the use of 0.12g BB.
- Due to the nature and use of airsoft products external damage and/or wear and tear is not covered under warranty of any product.
- Batteries that are not charged using a smart charger are not covered under warranty. A smart charger is required to safely charge all batteries.
- Use of LiPO/LiFE/Li-Ion or any other high voltage/current batteries in guns not specifically advertised by the manufacturer as "LiPO, LiFE, or LiION-Ready".
- Garments or Tactical Gear/Apparel that is soiled or missing it's original tags. Soiled garments or those with tags removed will not be accepted under any circumstance and can be returned to the buyer at the buyer's expense. We will attempt to contact you via the email address provided on the order. If we are unable to get a response, any items that cannot be returned or are refused by the customer will be treated as abandoned and will be discarded by our staff without issuing a refund.
Additional & Extended Warranties
- All returns are subject to inspection by our returns department before being processed. Returns that are missing the factory packaging, are not returned in new condition, opened or used consumables, or show signs of abuse may be subject to a minimum 15% restocking fee.
- International Returns may have additional terms and conditions. More information can be found here.
PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY:
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, Visa Checkout, and Amazon Pay. Payment options are selected at checkout. The charge on your credit card statement will appear as KINGKRACKEN.
- Credit cards are charged at the time of checkout.
- This policy is subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of Airsoft Station.
- Any refunds processed may take up to 5 business days to post to your account.
- Refunds issued are for the cost of products only and any restocking fees, return to sender fees, or other applicable fees incurred are deducted from this total. In the case where the fees exceed the value of the products no refund may be issued.
- Orders that are refused or undeliverable as addressed by the customer will be charged shipping both ways as well as any additional fees charged by the delivery company without exception. These fees will be deducted from any refunds issues for the order.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable as these are paid for non-refundable postage.
- Please note that if your billing and shipping addresses do not match we will likely attempt to contact you via email to confirm your order details. In some cases this will delay order processing by 1 business day or as long as it takes you to respond to our email inquiries. To avoid these potential delays we highly encourage shipping to your confirmed billing address and using payment methods such as Amazon Pay or Paypal.
CHARGE BACK & FRAUDULENT PURCHASES POLICY:
- All fraudulent charge backs are investigated and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Unauthorized use and purchases will be reported to the local law enforcement agencies of the state in which the order originated in.
- Airsoft Station cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized use of a customer's lost/stolen/borrowed/etc. credit card or payment account for any reason whatsoever. It is the customer's responsibility to maintain possession and security of their cards, payment services including but not limited to PayPal/Amazon Pay/Visa Checkout, and all other financial accounts and information.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY:
- We reserve the right to cancel any order for any reason we choose.
- If you need to cancel your order we can do so if it has not already been shipped. We strive to fulfill orders as quickly as possible and have automated certain steps on approved orders to achieve this. In many cases the order can be canceled before shipping. However, it is possible that the order is shipped before we receive and process your request. In that case a return request must be submitted. If an order has already partially or completely shipped you can request a return shipping label from our Customer Service team which the cost will be deducted from the total refund. Cancellation requests received before any packages have shipped will not incur any additional restocking fees.
- All canceled orders will be immediately refunded once the cancellation has been confirmed and all potential in-transit items have been returned to their originating shipping location (i.e. our warehouses). Refund processing may take 1-3 business days to appear on the original payment account. We do our best to issue refunds as quickly as possible on our end, however, we are unable to expedite the time it takes for financial institutions to issue the funds to your account.
ITEM AVAILABILITY AND BACKORDERS:
- In stock items will be marked as "IN STOCK" Items marked otherwise are not in stock or are special order items which take longer to ship out.
- Items marked as Out of Stock and are not available for immediate shipment may be backordered at the customer's request. We will send an email notice to customers upon backordering.
- Cancellation of backordered items can be requested for either store credit or refund with no additional restocking fees.
- Pre-Order items are expected to arrive at our warehouse within 2-4 weeks. This timeline is usually accurate but delays can occur so this is not guaranteed.